1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Office Communicator?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by bheidemann, Nov 9, 2009.

1. bheidemann

Bronze

Jul 30, 2007

Sponsored Ad

I am coming from a WinMo Samsung Saga which I used to have MS Office Communicator installed for work. Does anyone know if there is a android version of communicator? I've been searching and cannot find anything. Thank you.

2. techguru

techguru New Member

Aug 24, 2007
    There is not at this time. Actually, pretty unlikely for there to be one any time soon unfortunately.

Alan

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. bheidemann

Bronze

Jul 30, 2007
    That's what I was afraid of. I would like it see it bundle into something like palringo that supports multiple services.

5. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    I love palringo :dft010:big_smile

6. bheidemann

Bronze

Jul 30, 2007
    Now only if it would support Office Communicator!:dft011:tounge_out

7. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    If your ever bored looking for something to do.. add "everythingq" to your groups and pop on in to say HI :dft009:smile Its been a little slow in there lately but should pick up as winter gets closer.

8 more days

8. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    guess you dont remember me or you do remember me and just want more people back in that forum but i was in there when i had my Q thats how i learned everything about smartphones in that forum and from my buddies that were smart and had smartphones not dumb with dumbphones (iphone)

9. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    oops ... let me clarify. I was not talking about the forum. And by the way I can see this forum being just as popular as EQ was."Thanks to Chris and all the great mods there" I was inviting all you peeps to the group chat titled "everythingq" in the palringo application. There is a bunch of us from the forum that just pop in and out of that chat room just to shoot the breeze about whatever happens to be going on. It is not a chat for anything other than just being social. :dft003:cool

7 more days !!!

10. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    Ah well dont i feel like an idiot! lol aight ill have to add it later on after work to the palringo app :dft011:tounge_out

11. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    Doh !!! lol ... I hate when that happens.