1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

one x camera not working.

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by nwug, Jul 17, 2012.

1. nwug

nwug New Member

Jul 17, 2012

Sponsored Ad

hey guys so my camera stopped working the other day. when i click on the factory camera everything pops up like normal but its just a black screen and most the buttons wont work. i have tried the volume up/power button fix and also a hard reset and its still not working. any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You Kody.

2. aggieman

Bronze

Mar 14, 2007
    If you've already done a factory reset I would take it in for a warranty replacement.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Everything Android

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. mikearnill

mikearnill New Member

Aug 30, 2012
    I was in same scenario, I will recommend you to walk to your near by store or from where you have bought your phone, they will help you to fix it out.

5. phil

phil New Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Sounds like you need a new camera replacement part. RepairsUniverse.com, a leading supplier online of replacement parts, carries exactly the part you need. From my experience, they carry only the best parts for the lowest costs anywhere else online. But even better, they ship fast and include a repair guide with your order so that you can easily (much easier than you think) install your new replacement camera yourself and be up and running within an hour of receiving your new part. Go to their [LINK REMOVED] Camera page to order.

6. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Phil, sounds like you might be associated with that site and if you are it would be nice for you to reveal that association.

Here is why I am deleting the link you included....The part you linked to is not a camera for the HTC OneX. That link is a 5MP camera, but the OneX has an 8MP camera. The link also lists the phone as an HTC Google Nexus One????