1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

only 2?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by rude boy, Jun 10, 2014.

1. rude boy

Bronze

May 25, 2014

Sponsored Ad

so there are only 2 Moto X owners here? and one is temporary, right Chris?

2. rockdawgusa

rockdawgusa New Member

Jun 10, 2014
    I picked up a 32GB version from the sale a month ago. I still keep my Galaxy S3 around for the WiFi calling though. The Moto X is the perfect size and I love everything about it. Just wish it had WiFi calling and a microSD slot.

Sent from my XT1053 using Everything Android mobile app

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. rude boy

Bronze

May 25, 2014
    ah cool... only disappointing some what is the camera. been having 16Gb iPhones for many years so I'm good with that size

5. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Yeah, the camera is acceptable, but not close to the iPhone 5/5s. I do find the excessive color saturation a bit of a departure and somewhat cool. Was out on the water a few weeks back and got some great, vibrant colors of the sky and water. They were overly saturated, but they looked good.

Still using my Moto X... ;)

6. rude boy

Bronze

May 25, 2014
    i find that often in lower light situations the edges of the photos look like blurred, may be cool in some photos.. but i rather make the choice myself :}

started using Google Camera.

7. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    The only Android phone I have seen that takes pictures even close to an iPhone is the Samsung Galaxy S4. Rachel has it, and the photos are gorgeous!

8. rude boy

Bronze

May 25, 2014
    odd that device manufactures can't get that together, especially since the smartphones replace so many cameras for users.. you would think 10mp makes better photos than 8mp. I don't get it..

Sent from my XT1058 using Everything Android mobile app

9. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    I think Rachel's is a 13 mp

10. rude boy

Bronze

May 25, 2014
    I know its not always about the mps.. but yea if Nokia can put 42mp in a phone, Motorola should be able to put good camera in a device, I heard but not yet sure that the 4.4.3 (4) improves photos. looking forward to that update.

Sent from my XT1058 using Everything Android mobile app

11. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Have you tried different cameras? I have a 4.4.4 ROM, and it came with an additional camera. It seems better than stock (I ass-u-me this proves your theory that it isn't only the mp that matters...) I also like U-Camera and A Better Camera...

12. rude boy

Bronze

May 25, 2014
    currently using Google Camera, and i find it to be better, still not in all cases iPhone quality, yes that theory is down the drain ;} will try those suggestions, thanks.