1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Orange Barcelona/Huawei U8350 Boot Loop Help

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Rebekka, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Rebekka

Rebekka New Member

Nov 4, 2012

Sponsored Ad

Need help desperately...

I rooted my phone about 3 months ago, got Superuser and never even used it until today. My friend used Titanium Backup to remove the bloatware on her phone so I thought I'd give a try. Everything was fine until I uninstalled "Orange Homescreen Tips" It told me to reboot, so I did and then the boot loop began. The orange logo with the orange wheel was stuck :|

I googled it and found out how to do the factory restore (Volume Up, Green call key, Power on) Selected factory reset and rebooted. It worked, or so I thought. I got to the Orange setup wizard and completed it so I pressed finish and then "The application Setup Wizard (process com.android.setupwizard) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Forced closed, and back to the boot loop. I've been through this cycle 15 times now. It's not working.

Can anyone help me?

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    If you are rooted, then go to recovery and try 'Fix Permissions' and see if that helps

3. Sponsored Advertisement