1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Ordered Me a Fascinate Today

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by connnie, Nov 13, 2010.

1. connnie

Bronze

Nov 6, 2009

Sponsored Ad

My Incredible is giving me all kinds of bluetooth troubles so was talked into trying the Fascinate. I have 30 days, we'll see if I like it.

2. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    I'm using the Samsung Focus right now, which uses the same display. Ridiculously vivid, but then again the Incredible's display is no slouch. Let us know how you like the Fascinate.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Neutrino

Bronze

Sep 30, 2009
    I hope it works great for you. The Fascinate has a fantastic display.

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    My wife has the Fascinate, she loves it. Great device, you will really like it!

6. connnie

Bronze

Nov 6, 2009
    Day 1 and loving this phone. I have only a couple of issues with contacts. I cant change picture and information on the contact if I link it with facebook. I want the google contact picture not the facebook. Need to figure out how to fix it. Also the menu icons on bottom of phone do not stay lit long enough. I wonder if that is something that can be fixed in an update.

Sent from my Fascinate using Everything Android App