1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

please help me ...I do not understand!!!

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by bb4needsinfo, Feb 28, 2012.

1. bb4needsinfo

bb4needsinfo New Member

Feb 25, 2012

Sponsored Ad

Okay I am totally blonde as the gmail address states, lol!
    I'm going to be honest and put it out there ... I bought a software product called Cell Control. They sent me a link in my email to download. I do not understand the instructions on how to get it on my phone! They said something about it coming in tar and jar extensions which has to be unzipped or decompressed or something like that... and put into apk form and then downloaded to my phone. I don't know how to do any of this .... yes it is 1 of these spyware things were I can read my kids text messages hear their phone calls whatever.... can anyone please help me? I'm talkin step by step and very simple steps?

2. bb4needsinfo

bb4needsinfo New Member

Feb 25, 2012
    By the way I have a htc thunderbolt

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    If it is a .tar file it might simply be as easy as changing .TAR to .APK

If that doesn't work, use a program like WinZip or WinRar to unzip the file. OR if you still can't figure it out you can try to send me the file and I can see if I can get it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Are you trying to open link on phone or on pc?

If on phone, tap the link. Do you get an option to download? If so, download it. Lets go step by step.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. bb4needsinfo

bb4needsinfo New Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Here are The instructions ...I'm sorry but I just do not understand what all this stuff means lol ...

7. bb4needsinfo

bb4needsinfo New Member

Feb 25, 2012
    I know this is very simple for most people....but me, well ...not so much!

8. bb4needsinfo

bb4needsinfo New Member

Feb 25, 2012
    I know this is very simple for most people....but me, well ...not so much!

9. bb4needsinfo

bb4needsinfo New Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Give me an hr and I can check back. I've had unexpected company stop by ...but i will return! Thank all of u sooooo much!

10. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Those links provided to convert are trash, 2 dont work, 1 doesn't give you the option to pick a .jar file type and convert to .apk type and the other is a link to a bunch of shit shareware programs.

I would do 1 of 2 things.
    1. See if the company you got this from (I presume you paid for this) could covert it for you
    2. Get your money back and find a program MADE for Android

• Like Like x 1
  11. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Ok...the link you attached is for a very different application. It is for an application called "Awesome Drop", which is just a simple method of transferring files from your pc to phone, wirelessly. I hace used it, it is great, and it is free...

One of the applications to do what you want (read your child's text messages) is My Mobile Watchdog. This is a service that has a monthly fee...

http://www.mymobilewatchdog.com/productinfo.shtml

The only thing I can find called Cell Control is again, a totally different application. Cell Control is a device to install in your car that makes it impossible to text while driving...

Send us a link to the application you are actually trying to install.

• Like Like x 1
  12. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    I didn't even get as far as reading the "how to convert" links... As I said, all the instruction links to download to various systems (BB/Android/Palm/Windows/iOS) were for the application "Awesome Drop"...

• Like Like x 1
  13. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    I assumed the video was just the wrong link posted. But I would be asking for my money back if these people can't convert the file for you.

If they sell an app that works on Android, but you have to recompile it I call BullShit on that!

Use the Android Market.

• Like Like x 1
  14. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    I did find this...

Not understanding how it "pairs" to one phone though. Seems like any call that is 30 seconds will now become a target to your tracking them...

• Like Like x 1
  15. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Only the initial pairing is 30 seconds, after that it is always connected it seems. Although I dont know how it would act if the BT was turned off on either device.

• Like Like x 1
  16. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Yes, but she wants to pair child's phone...Calls it for 30 seconds and it is now paired. What if she calls her friend? If on the phone for over 30 seconds, the new phone is also paired. Remotely and without caller knowing. The software says there is no limit to how many phones you pair, but to keep things orderly, they don't recommend more than 3...

I have read all their info, and while I can understand why she would want this (or a spouse suspecting another spouse of cheating...), if it actually works, it is scary stuff! I am not understanding how it "doesn't" pair...

• Like Like x 1
  17. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    I feel like you would have to go into the programs settings and pair the specific phone. It shouldn't just pair randomly, that would be illegal I would assume.

I would hope the software is more intuitive that any call over 30 seconds will pair it with that phone, but rather has to be done or initiated through the app.

• Like Like x 1
  18. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    [​IMG]

How Does it Actually Work?
    [​IMG]All you need to do is install this cell phone tappin software on YOUR Cell Phone, NOT on the Target Phone. Once done with that you will have to call the Target Phone for 30 seconds. This is because you will need to PAIR both phones. From here on our software will allow you to start spying on the Target Phone. Cell phone surveillance was never so easier!
    The 30 seconds call does not have to be answered. It will work even if you get the voice mail. We just require both, your cell phone and the target phone, to pair with each other and the rest is done by Cell Control...absolutely undetected!
    This cell phone spy equipment may appear quite simple and harmless once unpacked on your computer but as soon as it is transferred to your cell phone it will go into hiding mode and ferret out the target phone's deepest secrets!

19. bb4needsinfo

bb4needsinfo New Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Yes.... I only want to target one phone. Not everyone, lol..... THAT IS VERY SCARY!!!!!!!!

I FOUND The cell control about the texting and driving.....but that's not the right one. I. Think u have the correct expires up there now.

20. bb4needsinfo

bb4needsinfo New Member

Feb 25, 2012
    I'll be honest at one time I used a free app called android lost.... Android lost gave me all the info that I needed and it was free. But it had to be installed on the target phone and it constantly kept running in the background.

Do you all know of any other Apps that I could use that don't have to be installed on the target phone or would show running in the background? I am very open to suggestions....

21. bb4needsinfo

bb4needsinfo New Member

Feb 25, 2012
    My labs blondeness struck again..... I saw where it said hit "THANK YOU " beside someone's name if they helped u.... Well I hit like beside everyone's names.... Hope u get the gist of it.