1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Posting a photo using Twiiter

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by gino_76ph, Nov 12, 2010.

1. gino_76ph

gino_76ph New Member

Nov 5, 2010

Sponsored Ad

hiya i have a brand-new Samsung Galaxy Apollo (i5800) Android phone and i also happen to have a Twitter app on my phone. i have photos i would like to post via Twitter but i don't know how and there seem to be no option as to how to do it via an app like Twitpic or similar.

i would like to know how please. need help!!

Thanks...

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    What app is on the phone?
    You can do it through the Official Twitter App, or Seesmic, Tweetdeck, Touitor (or however the hell you spell it) etc.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. gino_76ph

gino_76ph New Member

Nov 5, 2010
    i tried sending it via Twitter (official Android app) and it did worked but the phone was quite slow even on a maximum wi-fi signal.

any other advice please?

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Well, you could always try your hand at another Twitter client.

6. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    The spelling is Touiteur. I had to look it up.

Swyped from my Eris running xtrSense 3.

7. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Still liking Twicca and TweetCaster as my favorite Twitter apps...Uploading photos is simple there...

8. aggieman

Bronze

Mar 14, 2007
    I've used all of them always seem to go back to tweetdeck. I really like the simple ui

Sent from my DROIDX using Everything Android App

9. ch3mi0n

ch3mi0n New Member

Nov 13, 2010
    Various things contribute to this type of issue. First if all, if you're uploading a high res photo, it will take longer (how many megapixel is your camera?). Secondly, your carrier might not have very good upload rate. Also consider that your signal plays a large part. What TYPE of signal are you in when it happens? CDMA/GSM/EDGE/3G/4G/wifi/etc? And how many bars of that type are you getting? Your phone's available system memory and processing power also come into play. Least of all, the app you're using might have a slight effect.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Everything Android App