printing text message

Discussion in 'HTC Android Phones' started by watermom6656, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. watermom6656

watermom6656 New Member

Hello my name is Michelle I am new here I am interested in learning how to print my text messages out?? I'm really not that computer savy. So the easyest would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

copy and paste the text in to an email and send it to yourself and print the email.
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. sherri

sherri Well-Known Member

No need to copy and paste....forward it as an email to yourself, then print as Scott said...(I find copy and paste a PITA on this phone for the most part...
    )

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk
  5. n99hockey

What!?
  6. Stofam

Stofam New Member

use a free sms backup app to save messages to a txt file and then print the file.
  7. stevetaz

stevetaz Super Moderator Staff Member

The apps you named are recovery tools and none even mention Android. Focus is toward the iSide.

How does this help Android users? Why are you here?
  8. sherri

sherri Well-Known Member

And why are you replying to threads that are over a year old???

By now, the OP has figured this out....

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2
  9. stevetaz

I am glad you found those sites so helpful. The fact they include Android assistance is confusing since there is no mention on the home pages of every one. Reality is that most users will never dig beyond a home page that gives no clue Android assistance is available so I find it a bit strange you would even think to search those sites looking for help with a format not even mentioned.

Those site designers just don't seem to care about attracting Android users. If they did why would they not put some kind of a logo or link showing ANDROID HELP HERE or something of that nature?

Again, you are different than most web surfers. Search for something on a site? Most users will go elsewhere if a page takes more than 3.3 seconds to load. Spend time typing and searching? Not likely.

There are so many sites devoted solely to Android there really is no need to look for sites that bury the help. I am just curious why you might have chosen to go to that effort when a simple Google search will provide thousands of sites that promote the Android world and all that it offers.

Welcome and post away.....
  10. Qainsdoaly

Qainsdoaly New Member

No, I used tool named [Removed By Mod] it is not a recovery tool, it is Android Manager, which can backp all data from android phone to computer, and it also can send messages from PC to phone, very powerful! But it is not free!
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2013
  11. stevetaz

Are you two a tag team? IP addresses don't lie. Be gone...
  12. lilyfancy

lilyfancy New Member

Hello Michelle,if you want to print out text message,you can use the third part software Coolmuster Android Assistant to help you.
  13. n99hockey

Ok, this thread is closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.