1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with texting and the weather widget.

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Saturngoddess, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Saturngoddess

Saturngoddess New Member

Nov 18, 2010

Sponsored Ad

I've had this phone for 25 days and now it starts LOL..

I was texting my daughter and I tapped on the "compose message" and it wouldn't let me type. Her message was in green so I went back to try to retype, and still nothing. I had to hit the keyboard, close it, and then reopen and it worked again. It has done this several times - enough to make me wonder if it is me typing too fast or the phone.

Also - tonight I noticed that my weather isn't on my phone. It says my city doesn't have weather. This has been a constant problem. I can't type the city in because it isn't recognized. However, I will be in "Seal Beach" (my city) and it will say I am in either Westminster, Los Alamitos or Garden Grove (and I haven't moved at all).

Now the weather is back... Is this a phone thing or is there another app that has weather that has more cities available to type in. DH doesn't have this problem on his Iphone and I have to hear about how I should go back to it all the time. Not!!

Thanks for any help..

2. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    I use WeatherBug Elite.

Swyped from my Eris running xtrSense 3.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    There was an issue last night with the HTC weather servers, mine is back up as of this morning.