1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

ram clear

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by kenma, Feb 17, 2013.

1. kenma

kenma New Member

Feb 17, 2013

Sponsored Ad

hi! droid bros, how can i have my s3' ram lowered under as little as possible ?

i just dont know why the ram is always above 650 mb most of the time..

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Could you be a bit clearer on what you are asking? Are you talking about the RAM being used? If so, why is that a problem?

Unused RAM is pretty much wasted RAM. Android uses RAM to cache processes so they start faster, without lag. Applications can be exited and restarted quickly.

Not sure what you are trying to achieve or perhaps I misunderstood your question.

It is also possible you are leaving applications running in the background. How about "live" wallpapers, weather apps, etc that may be using resources in the background?

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. kenma

kenma New Member

Feb 17, 2013
    thanks for your reply, bro

i have an acknowledge that the more ram is used, the lagger it is, is that correct? but after readin your comment, i assume im totally wrong.

to demonstrate more specificlly, there are some apps running with so long time like 144 hours or more than, most of them r just like this, so i clear them up but it seems impossible cause its ram is kept around above 600 or around

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Everything Android