1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

RAZR Maxx won't connect to PC

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Twisted Deviant, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Twisted Deviant

Twisted Deviant New Member

Jul 10, 2014

Sponsored Ad

My phone used to connect to computer. Once it updated to the ANDROID Version 4.1.2, I started getting the following messages. I know that some cables don't work as I fixed that issue long before the update. I'm adding screen shots of what I get. I think I need a driver but I can't seem to figure how or where to get it.

Razr 1.jpg razr 2.jpg

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    How long ago did you update the phone's OS? What Windows OS version are you running on your PC?

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    See if this information and Device Manager may be of help to get you the drivers...

5. Twisted Deviant

Jul 10, 2014
    I updated some time ago, I can't remember but pretty much as soon as it was available. My connection hasn't worked since and I have been looking for a resolution wherever I can. I left the issue alone for a while but now I'd like to move some images/videos and some of the videos are too big to move through email.

6. Twisted Deviant

Jul 10, 2014
    I use Windows Vista and never had any issues prior to the update. I have already attempted the device manager route and no success :-(