1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Rebates Available for HTC One Buyers With Trade-in

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by chris, Apr 23, 2013.

1. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006

Sponsored Ad

If you bought an HTC One, you can get a kickback for sending them an old phone. Not sure if the value is anything to write home about. If you pre-registered, that have to give you a minimum of $100, even if you send them an old Motorola Q. :ROFLMAO:

Going through my drawer of ancient phones to see which one is getting sent to them.

You can check out the value of your phone at htctradeup.com

Most likely, it's better to sell on eBay or Craigslist, but those have their own set of annoyances.

#1 chris, Apr 23, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Hmmmm.....Got me a Motorola Piper.
    [​IMG]

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    Lol

Heres mine.... *Facepalm*
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Check again, I think they extended the $100 deal for any phone.

I was on the fence about which phone to send them. I think it's a Motorola Q9h they are getting -- if I remember, I think I have two of them. Or a Sprint Q. Some Q, any Q.:D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    I finally got around to trying this again... I will get a wooping 0$ for my trade in. The disclaimer at the bottom says that some phones are to old to be of value...*sigh*