1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Recover Lost data of Internal Memory + Moto G

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Anuj Mattoo, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Anuj Mattoo

Anuj Mattoo Guest

Sponsored Ad

Sad day for me, I copied some images to my phone from PC. When opened my gallery, not a single image could be seen. Everything wiped out suddenly. There were tons of photos (No backup).

My Moto G (1st Gen) is not even rooted, which makes it even more difficult to recover data.

Is there any way I can recover Lost/deleted data from Internal Memory?

Please someone help! I am in real trouble.

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    There are many recovery applications available in the Play Store. Investigate and decide which will meet your needs...

Please be sure you use this awful experience as a learning tool. There are so many methods available to save valuable files including applications, media cards and the cloud. Use a multi-pronged approach and don't copy them to one place thinking you are covered. Drives fail, devices get wet, sites crash, etc.

If your files have value to you treat them like they do and take PROACTIVE steps to protect and preserve them.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. LauraSmithMS

LauraSmithMS New Member

Aug 8, 2016
    Hi Anuj,
    Sad u faced this, I know it must be really frustrating, I am a non-technical person though, one tip for a cloud backup for all the photos and videos is to upload them on your Google drive, this way you can access it from your Android phone as well whenever you want and also you can share it with anyone you want by just adding their Gmail ID to that folder, very simple fast and easy I love it, so it is like a safe heaven for the photos and videos I do the same. Thanks

5. lisawhite

lisawhite New Member

Jul 18, 2016
    As far as i know, an android data recovery app could restore lost data from internal memory and sd card of your phone. Google it to know more.