1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

recover recovery

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Theresataylorpleasehelp, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Sponsored Ad

Hi, I have a lgl41c I used towel root to root my device. I wanted to upgrade to lollipop from kit kat. I had twrp installed on my phone. I downloaded the lolipop rom and booted to recovery after doing that i checked the box to wipe everything system internal storage everything but my sd card. i then tried to install lolipop and it failed now wont boot passed logo screen. i wiped all of it. I have the stock rom and a twrp image on my sd card but i have no options on my phone even tried a factory reset but same thing restarts and stops on lg screen. when i tried to do the factory reset it restarted and the twrp come up and seemed to b copping files but restarts and does the same. PLEASE HELP

2. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    You could recover it through connecting it to the PC and by using Recuva.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. EdwardSmith36

EdwardSmith36 New Member

Jan 2, 2016
    I hope Recuva Free helped you to get back all your data that got wiped out.

5. expertcliping

expertcliping New Member

Jan 7, 2017
    you helpful recuva used to back all data that got wiped out.

6. Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones New Member

Jan 11, 2017
    As others are recommending, you should try using Recuva and it will surely hep you out!