1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Recovery mode.

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Androiduser, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Androiduser

Androiduser New Member

Mar 12, 2012

Sponsored Ad

Hi
    I rooted my LG Optimus V . I installed a new rom it bricked it. I had a back up and all went well. When i got into the phone a few things were not working. The wi-fi and bluetooth.
    So i went and put in another rom. Now its messed up again. I went into the recover to put my back up in there again but it will not work this time around.

Not sure what else to do.

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    My suggestion would be to find an original image of the Optimus OS. Then load that and do some research on the ROMs you are installing to make sure everything is properly working. Sometimes things don't work because the source code is not yet available.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Androiduser

Androiduser New Member

Mar 12, 2012
    OK ic. I have a nanoid back up but its not working. I have no problem getting in the clockworkmod recovery. I don't no why its not working. I am downloading a stock nanoid
    restore. This is for my daughter who played around with this phone. She messed it up and i have to try and fix it for her.

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    You downloaded a stock nandroid?
    From where? Perhaps the nandroid you found is bad.

I wouldn't restore any backups that DIDN'T come from your device. There are stock images that you can probably find on XDA's site.

6. Androiduser

Androiduser New Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Yea i am still searching for the answers. Something i don't want to do. I'M going to try and put the original nanoid back up that was made for this phone. If that doesn't work i will have to take it somewhere to see if it can get fixed.

7. pinappu

pinappu Guest

It may be the problem...It is with the buggy nandroid.