1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

'ring volume

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by john37, Nov 26, 2009.

1. john37

john37 New Member

Nov 26, 2009

Sponsored Ad

I cannot get my Droid to ring loudly. I can just hear it if it is quiet and in the same room. I have it turned all the way up as far as I know.

2. powerwagon

Bronze

Nov 24, 2009
    I know I'm pointing out the obvious here, but I would say if you have it turned up all the way and cannot hear it in the same room...you have a defective speaker. Try playing music to see if it is low as well...that should rule out the problem one way or the other.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. mac1979

mac1979 New Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Volume

I read on engadget that there is a software problem with the speaker on some or all phones. Mine worked fine up until yesterday when I noticed that my rings got very quiet even with the volume all the way up. I soft reset my phone and it fixed the problem. Now they are very loud again. I read that is one of the software fixes they are taking care of with the Dec 11 update. :dft008:whoa

5. KelchM

KelchM New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Reboot the phone. This happens with my phone from time to time. Apparently it's a bug.

6. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    WOW !!! You mean we can talk on this thing too ... I thought is was a mini laptop. Lol. :dft011:tounge_out