1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

root questions

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by allblue81, Mar 16, 2013.

1. allblue81

allblue81 New Member

Mar 16, 2013

Sponsored Ad

I have a LG Optimus M+ from metro, Mod# MS695 Android 2.3.6 Can anyone tell me what apps are safe to remove?

app store(metro apps)
    google+
    messenger(google+)
    metro 411
    news and weather(the weather channel and unknown)
    play books(google play)
    play movies(google play)
    play music(google play)
    polaris viewer
    talk(google talk)
    weather(yahoo weather/the weather channel)

Im also interested in tweaking my phone. right now it lags and I cant play games like dead trigger and critical strike... what can i do to improve my device? I dont use it as a phone at all, just a computing device.

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    You can probably remove all those apps. However I would make sure that the App Store is not the Google Play Store.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Seems to me this thread should be in the Android Rooting forum......I took the liberty to move it.....If I am incorrect I am sure Scott will fix it.

5. sillentslam

sillentslam New Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Well u can remove apps why is the main reason tho. Is it make ur phone work better with gamez ?? Well any case removing apps can help to load data better and help the lag problem. It could b ur WiFi to depends where u sit in the room or the possition ov ur divise to ur wifi . U can download apps that let u measure the ammount of data on ur phone and where its most taking effect or there r WiFi boost apps but I'm not sure if there fake or not. Also try the power booster apps. They sound fake butt some do work in turning ur light down and other things on ur phone that will help with certain stuff. Lastly some ov this depends on ur memorry so check how many gigs ur harddrive is on ur divide to ur memorry card . Hope this helps if need more help message me .

Sent from my HTC One V using Everything Android