1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Samsung Android update reviews

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by sambhavna, Jan 4, 2012.

1. sambhavna

sambhavna Guest

Sponsored Ad

As per some news on the internet and the reviews that i have been reading, there are some discussions stating that Samsung Galaxy S can never be updated. Then how could a user update the handset. further what about those people who have newly purchased the S series just months ago.
    The big question is how was it compared to the iphone 4 during the launch.
    The iphone 4 users have already updated their handsets with the ios5, but a galaxy user can never update the handset.
    I am disappointed with this.

2. rom x

Bronze

Jun 27, 2011
    well the iphone needed an update to try and fix some issues like poor battery life. so far thier are no issues with the new galaxy S2 phone so if thiers nothing to fix there is no need for an update. +1 for sammy. as far as the older galaxy phones i have only herd that sammy will not be upgrading thoes to the new ice-cream sandwich due to hardware not being able to handle it smoothly. apple is in the same boat with the ios 5.x they are not updating 1st gen iphones. so your point about apple doing updates just shows how thier system has more flaws than sammy's.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    The OP has made three posts and every one is to whine about what they perceive as being ignored, unloved or duped by Samsung. This one adds the "Hey, Apple wouldn't do that". Well, they would and they have.

Get over it.

Buy an iPhone.....They probably will upgrade you for life and wash your car every weekend too.

• Like Like x 1