1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Samsung Galaxy Nexus Problem

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Alkali, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010

Sponsored Ad

My dear friends
    I just purchased this new phone but I have so many problems listed below:
    1. How do I transfer music files from my MacBook Pro to the device? When I connect my phone to the laptop it does not appear on the MacBook though its connected. I have tones of music files & pictures to transfer.
    2. I have also purchased Quick Office Pro from the Market but when I sent a word document as an attachment as an email the option to open it with that application is not there. Which is the easiest way to copy all my Word Documents from the MacBook to the Samsung device?
    Thanks very much my friends.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Everything Android

2. sambhavna

sambhavna Guest

I don't know about the synchronizing problems but i know that Samsung Nexus has great battery issues, the battery is draining vary faster. I charge it fully during sleep hours and by just talking for 1 hours max, my nexus get switched off.
    Very bad phone.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Did the OP ask about the battery life? Nope, if you do not have an answer to the question posted I suggest you move on. Spew your hatred someplace else.

5. iP5

iP5
    Bronze

Oct 23, 2010