1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Samsung galaxy s2 help help

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by leofreshness, Oct 3, 2012.

1. leofreshness

leofreshness New Member

Oct 3, 2012

Sponsored Ad

i just got a Samsung galaxy s2 its a unlocked version for tmoible that i just bought from a guy. and it really just 1 month old. so i tried watching a video online and it said i have to have flash player 9.0 or greater so i created a Google play store account and when i go on adobe flash player 11 it wont let me download because there is a message that says "this item is not available in your country" i need help on what to do.

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Here is the Flash APK file from my Dropbox account. Download and install like a normal file.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. leofreshness

leofreshness New Member

Oct 3, 2012
    ok so i download it to my phone? and my phone have no provider cuz i dont want one right now so i have no sim card just so you know. and how would i download it to my phone because i have no idea how to use it. and would this help me get adobe flash player 11

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Download to phone...click to install
    If you get a message that says 'cant install app from non-trusted source' go to

App Drawer--settings--security--check the box that says 'unknown sources'
    Then go back and try to reinstall it and it should be fine

6. leofreshness

leofreshness New Member

Oct 3, 2012
    do i download it through the computer

7. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Your phone

8. leofreshness

leofreshness New Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Ok i hit downlod then i did not get any messages but i got a arow pointing down on a line on top of my phone. What do i do

9. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    That means its downloading
    When its done...pull down the notification bar...click on the completed file and it will install

10. leofreshness

leofreshness New Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Ok i found it but when i clicked it it said installation blocked then it had a settings option and a canncel option o clicked canncel by acedent now what do i do

11. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Like I said, if you got that message I mentioned, follow my instruction above.

12. leofreshness

leofreshness New Member

Oct 3, 2012
    I was going to do that but i do not now where app drawer is cuz am new with smartphones

13. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    App Drawer = How you access your apps
    There is an icon on the bottom of the screen that pulls up all of your programs...hit it

14. leofreshness

leofreshness New Member

Oct 3, 2012
    So sorry but i dont think i have it or i dont know how to get it

15. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    On the S2...on the MAIN HOMESCREEN at the bottom there is an icon that says APPLICATIONS...click it

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. leofreshness

leofreshness New Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Thank you this helped and it works

17. leofreshness

leofreshness New Member

Oct 3, 2012
    and how do i get to this app

18. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    To install? I thought you did already.

19. leofreshness

leofreshness New Member

Oct 3, 2012
    yes i did install it and it worked but how do i find the app to like change stetting or is it a browser app

20. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Go to the app drawer and look for a program called Flash Player Settings
    I dont think there is much there, but having it installed will allow you to view flash videos. You may need to restart the phone after the install for the videos to show up. Not 100% sure on that, however it couldnt hurt.

21. leofreshness

leofreshness New Member

Oct 3, 2012
    and one more thing is all this reasurch i did on my phone how can i delete my history all at once i don't like deleting it one by one