1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Samsung Galaxy S3 excel attachment doesn’t show current schedule date

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by zillah, Mar 22, 2014.

1. zillah

zillah New Member

Feb 17, 2014

Sponsored Ad

Dear Experts

I have got a work email account (exchange) setup on my Samsung galaxy S3, normally I checked emails on my mobile phone.

I have a problem with an excel attachment.

This is an excel file that has work schedule (roster ) since 2013, and at work they keep adding new work schedule to the origin file.

When I open it on my desktop it shows me schedule for a one week back from now means since 15/3/2014, then I have scroll it till I get current date,,,,,no problem

When I open the same excel file (using kingsoft office app) on my phone SGS3 sometimes works fine and sometimes shows me schedule from 2/2013,,,,I have to keep scrolling it ( very annoying) till I get current date

What should I do to overcome this issue?

Thanks

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    I haven't used that app, but there may be an option in the settings that controls what you see when it opens a file. Perhaps this article on creating a bookmark might help?

If that is not helpful your best bet would probably be to drop a note to their support.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Have you considered using Google Drive for the sheet? Perhaps that app doesn't/can't do what you are asking. There are a few options in the Play Store.