1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Galaxy S4

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by chris, Apr 27, 2014.

1. rosario1990

Bronze

Feb 1, 2015

Sponsored Ad

Both of it are amazing. Cool service and quality as well. But I like Galaxy S5 mostly.

2. Duncan Walch

Duncan Walch Guest

I think Both are well. and thnks for yur details information.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Mari Ann

Mari Ann New Member

Mar 21, 2015
    No difference between S4 and S5 beside S5 is heavier than S4 that's it.

5. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Certainly seems to me that indicates there are differences between the two......And I don't think the weight difference is because fishing weights were installed.

Here and Here are comparisons side-by-side. You could have said the differences are minor, but there are differences. A slightly larger screen, faster processor, improved camera and a better battery are a few of the "no differences".

The improvements may not be important to you, but be accurate when making statements instead of just throwing out sweeping generalities....

Just sayin'

6. Mari Ann

Mari Ann New Member

Mar 21, 2015
    I have read the information given by you and also visit the link, in link there is clearly mention the difference and similarities between S4 and S5. Thanks for helping me.

7. rosario1990

Bronze

Feb 1, 2015
    Info is clear. I like this.

8. kayleescott

kayleescott New Member

May 22, 2014
    Not much difference if you're looking at S4 to S5, but I preferred to get S5 when I was buying a phone. If it's a switch though, might as well switch to another phone that could be a lot better

• Like Like x 1
  9. rosario1990

Bronze

Feb 1, 2015
    Hey thank you for your writing here. But I would like to add about S5. It's really simple and cool device also updated than S4 right?

10. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    Thank you for interesting and helpful information thanks again..