1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Samsung Phone is sluggish

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Salil Surendran, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Salil Surendran

Bronze

Aug 24, 2011

Sponsored Ad

Hello Friends,
    My phone is sometimes extremely extremely sluggish to the point that I wanna throw it out the windows. The Advanced Task Manager shows almost no apps running to kill. There are several services that are running but I don't know of any other way other to reboot the phone to kill them and then after sometime the phone becomes sluggish again. Any solutions?

2. sambhavna

sambhavna Guest

Samsung phones are not smartphones, but they are the phones with browsers. Since everybody will laugh if anyone says today that i have a smart browser in my phone. Every phone comes with browsers today, IN Lumia you can install any browser just like you do it in your PC. So samsung phones are not smartphones and can never be also, because they use android technology that is a free source of mobile operating system, also used by many other mobile makers.
    Samsung phones have hardware issues and Androids have bugs and issues, also Samsung phone models are look alike and have a dull screen and plastic type cheap cover, so you can better be assured of your phone and Smart os in LUMIA. Look Lumia is from Nokia and windows, Nokia is popular for its hardware and Windows is a proved technology since decades by the total world, so you can trust it, I am not promoting Lumia but the point is Not even a single utility issue has been record as of date against any Lumia Phone. Almost 4 lumia models have been launched and all of them are successful and also less in price. try one and you will be satisfied.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    What a bitter and angry individual.
    Shouldn't you be off posting on Lumia boards? Here is one to get you started....

Yes, Windows Phone is the finest OS for any phone and Nokia is the best. Now go away.....

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Try clearing your browser cache
    Dont listen to sambhavna he/she is just mad that Samsung isn't giving him/her whatever he/she wants

#4 n99hockey, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015