1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

samsung premium suite comming soon

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by rom x, Mar 31, 2012.

1. rom x

Bronze

Jun 27, 2011

Sponsored Ad

2. iP5

iP5
    Bronze

Oct 23, 2010
    You got a Note? Managed to snag one out of contract at half price. Use it as my tablet until I can get ICS on it, then I'll think about putting my SIM in it.

Sent from Tapatalk

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Just seems way too large to use as a phone....

5. rom x

Bronze

Jun 27, 2011
    i said the same thing when i got my 1st iphone i went from a tiny nextel phone to the 1st gen iphone and i thought that thing was huge. but look at us now. most folks are using an 4s and don't think that is huge. back in the day that would be considered a monster phone;)

6. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    I never used a 4s, but my daughter has one and I think that would be a good size. I find the HTC EVO 4G to be too big. It is just a little too big to operate with one hand and it is also too heavy for my taste. I have been carrying a BlackBerry for 4 years and I still miss the form and the keyboard. I don't miss the size of the screen.

I was in a Sprint store when my daughter got her 4s and there was another model of the EVO which was just a bit smaller than the 4G and that felt much better to me. Not sure, but it might have been a Desire.

That Note looks absolutely huge to me and am pretty sure I would not be happy lugging that thing around as a phone. Actually I just looked at the specs and I know I would not carry it: 5.78" x 3.27" x 0.38". That is just about a full 1/2" wider and 1" longer than my 4G. Holy crap!

Not for me.........

7. rom x

Bronze

Jun 27, 2011
    and that's why android offers choices. some call it fragmentation i like to call it choice.