1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

samsung s6802 ace duos restarting problem.

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by idhayakani, Aug 31, 2012.

1. idhayakani

idhayakani New Member

Aug 31, 2012

Sponsored Ad

i am using samsung galaxy ace duos s6802 for past two months.I installed some applications like go launcher home screen, android assistant and start up manager.The phone restarts continuously after installing this applications.somebody help me.The restart happens when i switch off and switch on my mobile.Phone continuously restarts till i uninstall these applications.What may be the problem?

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Install one at a time and see which one is the culprit, and when it starts to reboot, then you found the app thats breaking your phone.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. idhayakani

idhayakani New Member

Aug 31, 2012
    Thanks , Both the applications creating problem.I am not able to replace my default home screen with any other applications while others are using the same application.What may be the problem.Why some applications creating problem in my mobile?i am not able to arrange the applications in alphabetical order in my default home screen.That's why i am looking for another home screen app.

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    I don't know what this means.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Everything Android