Captivate Saving email data to notes

Discussion in 'Samsung Android Phones' started by Mickeylittle, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Mickeylittle

Mickeylittle New Member

If I send an email with thought ideas to my Samsung how do I get those simple sentences from the email into a notes app? I open the email but for the life of me I see no way to copy the text or body of the email that is there.

I want to be able to send ideas from my iPad to my Samsung via email not some magic app.

Thanks
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

You should look in to something called Evernote or SpringPad.
    You take notes on ANY platform, iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC, Android, WM and you can access it anywhere. You can also forward emails to a special email address for your account so those notes can be read on any of the above devices.

I use Evernote, have been for years, love it.
    www.evernote.com
    www.springpadit.com
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. Mickeylittle

Mickeylittle New Member

Thanks I know about Evernote but I'm trying to just use One Punch on my Samsung. I don't want millions of my ever note notes. So I guess I'll have to try Springpadit as it seems the answer to my question is the only way is a magic app!
    Thanks Scott

I'll let you know if it works for what I need.
  5. n99hockey

What do you mean million Evernote notes?
    Its an app just like SpringPad or One Punch (whatever that is :p)
  6. Mickeylittle

Mickeylittle New Member

I thanked you above for Springpad because it works great! What I meant was this. I've used Evernote for years too and if I put it on my phone I figured it would show maybe not millions but surely thousands of notes that I've put on there. I've never used Springpad so it's empty and really simply to upload my notes off my iPad, download on my Samsung, and copy over to One Punch, which is the my current note app of choice. I was just thinking today that this thing has now finially done what my iPhone 3GS and 4 never did for me. It has totally replaced my Palm TX as a PDA!
    Thanks again Scott.
  7. n99hockey

Gotcha on Evernote, I didnt realize you had already used it.
    Glad we were able to find a solution that worked for you.