1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Screen

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by caroleriordan, Jul 3, 2010.

1. caroleriordan

Bronze

Jun 25, 2010

Sponsored Ad

The only complaint I have is you can't see the screen when your outside

sent from my incredible

2. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    At least it's better than the Nexus One. Not as good as the Eris but that's why you paid a couple hundred dollars. Modern smart phone users never go out during the day.

* I use Dazzle to manage my screen.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. caroleriordan

Bronze

Jun 25, 2010
    That's true I guess that's why it took me a couple months to realize you can't see when outside

sent from my incredible

5. POG322

POG322 New Member

Mar 27, 2008
    When I got my Dinc just after launch, I read that keeping the screen's "Automatic Brightness" setting 'off' would conserve battery life. Well after a couple of weeks, I decided to turn it back on in hopes it would help outside viewing (battery life be damned). Low and behold, it did help, still not perfect but a big improvement over the way I had it set.

6. caroleriordan

Bronze

Jun 25, 2010
    Yes I set mine to auto yesterday and ot seemed better but that could be the overcast weather . It seemed impossible in the sunlight
    sent from my incredible

7. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    I use Dazzle to switch between min, user, max and auto. Not as simple as Candlelight on WM but it works.

8. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    i bought the invisible shield for my incredible. It reduces glare somewhat but it does add grip to the sliding of your fingers which to me is no big deal since its protected from the elements.

9. aceofrazgriz

aceofrazgriz New Member

Apr 22, 2007
    i have this also, does help glare which helps sight in sunlight. i just use one hand or my body to shade the phone haha. the grip isn't that bad, i actually like it, just takes some getting used to and its a complete non-issue after about a week tops.