1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

SD card

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by caroleriordan, Aug 26, 2010.

1. caroleriordan

Bronze

Jun 25, 2010

Sponsored Ad

As of today my phone tells me my SD card is unavailable how do I change it back

sent from my incredible

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    You can try to reboot, or take the card out turn it on, then turn it off and reinsert the card again.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. caroleriordan

Bronze

Jun 25, 2010
    Thanks. After I posted I took out the card and it was fine after. Do u know what apps I have downloaded do they go to phone memory or SD card

sent from my incredible

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Apps should be on phone memory, but data from the apps should be on the card.

6. caroleriordan

Bronze

Jun 25, 2010
    Anyone out there have a 32 g sd card in their phone? Or has anyone and there were problems with it ?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Everything Android app

7. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    I heard that the stock sd cards that came from verizon on the X weren't built right...i would recommend finding one from sandisk or pyi(?)

8. mjkneuro

mjkneuro New Member

Oct 5, 2010
    I've had a 32 gb card from Verizon for a few weeks and it is working fine.....

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

9. caroleriordan

Bronze

Jun 25, 2010
    Do you mind if I ask what Verizon charged for that . I found one on amazon for $109. But it didn't say what quality it was.

10. mjkneuro

mjkneuro New Member

Oct 5, 2010
    I think it was 99.99. Not certain but I know it was a bit over $100 after tax

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

11. dgray636

Bronze

Aug 22, 2010
    My X came with a 16 gig sandisk card. Seems to be fine.

Sent from my DROIDX using Everything Android app