Sick Mother

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by EQBob, Jun 5, 2011.

1. EQBob

Silver

My Mom is so sick right now that she's in the hospital and in isolation. Even if I was there, I couldn't get in to see her. They don't know what's wrong with her and are running tests and trying to find answers. Only thing I know how to do is try and take it hour by hour day by day, stay calm, and pray she gets better.

2. Blackmet0

Bronze

Sorry to hear it Eqbob. I always found that positivity plays an important role in these kinds of situations. As they say let go and let God and no longer hope it will all be fine, just KNOW that it will be

Sent from my DROIDX using Everything Android

3. dgray636

Bronze

I hope they find some answers soon, and she will be home right after that. Sounds like the only thing to do is stay patient. Hope everything turns out for the best.

4. sherri

Gold

My prayers are with you and your family....Keep us updated.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

5. n99hockey

Sorry to hear that EQBob, I hope everything gets better. Prayers go out to you and your family!

6. EQBob

Silver

Thanks for the well wishes. She's now back at home--doctors are mostly convinced it is a case of diverticulitis. Massive antibiotics and special diet for 2 weeks and hopefully full recovery.

• Like Like x 1
  7. dgray636

Bronze

Sounds like good news. I hope they are right.

8. Weapondrift

Gold

Man, I KNOW what it was like being in the hospital. Im glad its no longer touch and go for you tho. Make sure she takes her medication! It a PITA to take but it saves another trip.

9. Erick Kincaid

Bronze

ohh i'm really sorry to hear this :(.....but you have no need to b tens ...because God will give her health soon ... don't be upset :)