1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

SMS Pop-up on lockscreen

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by connnie, Mar 19, 2013.

1. connnie

Bronze

Nov 6, 2009

Sponsored Ad

I really liked my BiteSMS app on my iphone if anyone is familiar with it, because of the pop-up quick reply. I have tried Hancent and GoSMS and neither one will give me a pop-up/quick reply on the lockscreen. Is there and app for that?

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Try Glowfly

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Glowfly is a very good option. You could also take a look at SMSPopup.....

5. erinleigh

erinleigh New Member

Sep 6, 2013
    iphone notifications work extremely well, as well as lockerpro..do not use them both at the same time or they will not function properly..good luck!

6. Olivia50

Bronze

Sep 18, 2013
    Will glowfly work on my Galaxy Ace???? Do suggest, I just want one for mine.

7. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Download it and see...

8. Olivia50

Bronze

Sep 18, 2013
    Just can't do that as it's showing invalid package file error. I don't know how it's coming over that but if someone could tell about their experience over this app on Galaxy Ace then I could get mine fixed.

9. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    So is glowfly an app that allows an SMS to pop up on top of other running apps without having to leave that app?

10. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Yes it does.