1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

SMS to Email

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by smokediver, Nov 11, 2009.

1. smokediver

smokediver New Member

Nov 7, 2009

Sponsored Ad

I need to have the ability to send a SMS to a email address. I tried SMS to Email app but I could never get it to work. Does anyone know of another app that can do this that works?

2. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    I don't understand. Why not just e-mail them or if needed copy and paste the sms in a e-mail. Does the Droid not send sms to an e-mail like every other phone will ?

7 more days !!!

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    If you go and press and hold on the message you want to forward you will get a menu and you can just choose forward and than put in the email address you want to send it to :dft010:big_smile

5. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    I still have 6 more days to wait until I get my Droid. So... I couldnt answer that but, It would have been very odd not to have that ability. I am sure the Droid is a whole new world for most of us and I am looking forward to it :thumbup:

6 more days !!!

6. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    Its a great new world ;) im a big winmo fan boy, and always liked googles products was waiting for the G1 or any other android phone to his verizons market and i was def not disappointed by its results with the droid, love it!!!

7. TheMadJester

Bronze

Jul 14, 2009
    i concur. although i was able to run a striped version of android on my samsung omnia. it didn't have radio support, but could do wifi. ti really didn't work very well, but was still cool.

8. xredarrow

xredarrow New Member

Jan 16, 2010
    forwarding message

When you forward the message does it mark it as being forwarded and tell where it was forwarded to like regular email does.