1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Snappzmarket

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Orhan Bulut, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Orhan Bulut

Orhan Bulut New Member

Jun 14, 2011

Sponsored Ad

Check This Out... The New APPLANET ALTERNATIVE...
    Sounds Promissing... Hope It Will Be...

http://www.facebook.com/snappzmarket

Like It To Get Updated...

2. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    So far, not working. (But neither is applanet, so no worries! )

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Orhan Bulut

Orhan Bulut New Member

Jun 14, 2011
    So far not working :)
    The beta will be released today.

Next week the public version will launch.

5. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Waiting patiently (not really...) But I am waiting!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

6. general714

general714 New Member

Jun 18, 2011
  7. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    If you download from this link directly to phone, it installs as a txt file. (Changing extensions didn't help...I tried) Install on pc and transfer. Installed...let's see what is looks like!

***Ok, as soon as opened, I was notified that there was an update available. Just downloaded that...

8. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Seems nice, but will need work. Biggest issue is that the "SEARCH" doesn't work. This makes it a bit difficult to find apps. There is only a choice to look by "Apps" or "Games", which is great it you are just looking for something "new" or "different". Searching for something "specific" needs more categories, or a functioning "search" button...

9. general714

general714 New Member

Jun 18, 2011
    Agree with Sherri. Overall it sucks c/w Applanet, but then again it's on-line, unlike the former. Blackmart is also up and is OK.

10. Kidd

Kidd New Member

Jun 29, 2011
    Applanet Devs sucks!! Sorry I had that in my system for a while already :) I love this app especially the option of going to the website and clicking the app and it syncs into your phone without having to go looking for it yourself in your phone from the app itself !wow.. that is cool thanks snappy :) Happy camper Huh applanet who?