1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

SPB Mobile Shell 3D, HTC Hub

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Alkali, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010

Sponsored Ad

My Dear Members,

I have this problem with my HTC Desire Hd.For an unknown reason i downloaded 3 programs from Htc Hub but i cannot see them despite the fact i install after downloading them and can even see them when i check Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > All but i just cannot see and run them.
    2. So also with the SPB Mobile Shell 3D, I purchase and am using this wonderful application but it just disappears from within the phone applications. I cannot even see it among HOME SWITCHER and neither can i select it in spite the fact it is listed among all my applications. I contacted SPB but they suggested i use HOME SWITCHER and select it among those listed but when i did and cannot see it they just abandoned my emails.Please help.

2. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Alkali, I do not remember if your phone was rooted or not. Can you see the apparel if you open them using a file manager? SPB should be in main system, not on sd card. Lets go with the easy stuff first!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    No it's not rooted. It has been the way it is since the first day i bought it.And i can see Mobile Shell listed in file manager.

5. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Is it installed? Sometimes uninstall and reinstall works.

6. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    It's installled.

7. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    I have Mobile Shell copied from my computer into the device. I have done the rounds. Install,unistalll and re-install

8. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    Sorry dear Sherri i was telling half truth. I now uninstalled and install and it's now working. Thanks.

Sent from my Desire HD using Everything Android

9. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Yeah! So glad I could help!

(You probably had it downloaded onto phone, but not actually installed.) Either way, glad its working.