stealth app for my touch 4g slide

Discussion in 'HTC Android Phones' started by mark allen, May 12, 2012.

1. mark allen

mark allen New Member

is there any app you can download on someones phone to keep track of phone/text messages even after they delete them from their call log? I would prefer a stealth app that doesnt show if at all possible.
  2. dgray636

dgray636 Member

Did you check with your service provider? They may have something.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Everything Android
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. mark allen

mark allen New Member

No because I want to put the app on someone's phone
  5. stevetaz

stevetaz Super Moderator Staff Member

There are a number of those kinds of apps available. You will have to have possession of the phone in order to install the app.

Google is your friend.....
  6. mark allen

mark allen New Member

Having possession of the phone is not a problem, can you stear me in the right direction for the apps? I've searched google and cant seem to find any
  7. sherri

sherri Well-Known Member

If you are the account holder, and this phone is on your account, most companies have this info on their website, where you can pay your bills. For example, my account is with Verizon. I log into my account and can see itemizations off all calls from each phone. Same with SMS, but can only see number of SMS, not text.

Dashwire used to do this beautifully....

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
  8. sherri

sherri Well-Known Member

You can also try the software "Spy Bubble"...

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
  9. stevetaz

stevetaz Super Moderator Staff Member

Perhaps we aren't talking about the same thing....Essentially I believe you are looking for a spy app. I am not a proponent of spy apps so I am reticent to encourage their use.

Google will get you what you need, but the search term should be "android spy apps". Does that get you there?
  10. Erick Kincaid

Erick Kincaid Member

Yes you can use StealthGenie for tracking call history, text messages, internet history, Facebook chat, GEO Location tracking with Google Map.
  11. vietbao001

vietbao001 New Member

you can use this software download at www.truspy.net
    Truspy compatible with 4 OS : Android, iOS
    This functions for use free. You can track yourself or track someone you want.
  12. henson Green

henson Green New Member

SMS Spy is compatible to all smartphones, include android, symbian, windows and iPhone.