1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Survey for everythingandroid

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by chris, Dec 10, 2010.

1. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007

Sponsored Ad

I soooooo don't get the purpose of most widgets. Facebook, yeah....it keeps updating. (Gotta kill battery, though....) What would be the purpose of a widget for EA? (Not meaning to "flame", really want to know!)

I have annivon to the app on homescreen. Tap it, it opens. How is a widget different?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

2. softspirits

Bronze

May 2, 2007
    Well when EA opens for me currently, it shows by default the most recent posts. What if, like FB it showed the most recent post on the widget? I think that would be cool.

~Softspirits~ swyped from my HTC Evo using the Everything Android app

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    I don't use most widgets either. Weather Channel yeah, because I have an instantiation for each location and then I can see weather across the US at a glance. Facebook? Seriously? <G>. I walked a step...better post. I flipped a page in my book. better post. I saw a squirrel blink...better post. I don't know why anyone cares about 99.99999999999% of the crap that gets posted to FB.

5. softspirits

Bronze

May 2, 2007
    Agenda, g-tasks, and music are my most frequently used widgets.

~Softspirits~ swyped from my HTC Evo using the Everything Android app

6. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    Agenda, weather, Moon Phases, Facebook, Twitter, bookmarks.... I have widgets everywhere.

7. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    I'm starting to pursue a few ideas for rebranding of the site. For those of you who might want to help out with feedback, please reply. I'm going to create a private group and start a conversation with updates. It might end up looking like total crap. In that case, we'll stick with what we've got. Then again, it could be something awesome.

8. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Whatever you need, Chris. Count me in!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

9. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Thanks Sherri! You are in! Once I receive any designs worthy of consideration, I'll be sure to include you in the loop.

10. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    I'd be happy to provide any opinions, if you want them. If not, I understand.
    EQBob

11. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Count me in boss!