1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

sync with Mac

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by RCD, May 16, 2011.

1. RCD

RCD New Member

May 16, 2011

Sponsored Ad

Just got a HTC 4G switching from IPhone, I would like to be able to sync it with my mac address book, calendar, and ITunes. I have lots of other questions like what happened to my favorits?

2. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    How are you trying to sync? Using any apps?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. anthrax89

anthrax89 New Member

Jun 20, 2011
    You just plug it in using your charger, choose sync when it asks what to do, and drag all the music you want to your phones folder in finder. Your address book syncs with Facebook, so most of your numbers should be taken care of. As for the Calender, I never use it haha so can't help you there

Sent from my Desire HD using Everything Android
    Sent from my Desire HD using Everything Android

5. Jan Fuellemann

Jan Fuellemann New Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Hello,

check out FoneSync for Android. It syncs contacts, calendars, music and photos with your Mac and features an iTunes like interface. So it is easy to use and fast.

Kind regards

Jan Fuellemann

6. Alex Taylor

Alex Taylor New Member

Nov 29, 2010
    @ RCD -

SyncMate - it will sync contacts and calendars for absolutely free. iTunes are synced in Expert Edition (you can upgrade after testing Free edition if satisfied with it:) )