T-Mobile G1 T-MOBILE G1 STUCK ON BOOT SCREEN PLZ HELP

Discussion in 'HTC Android Phones' started by iroc.357, Sep 18, 2011.

1. iroc.357

iroc.357 New Member

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. yesterday i turn my phone on and this red, green, blue and white screen pops up and that's all it will do. I have did some reading on your site and i can't find the same problem. Its not a stuck button i didn't try to load any firmware or any thing like that, it is a stock phone. This is what the red green blue and white screen says:

DREA100 PVT 32B
    HBOOT-9.5.0000
    CPLD-4
    RADIO-2.22.12.29

Sep 2 2008

Seria10

The phone is a US T-Mobile HTC G1 1.6
    white version Any help will be greatly appreciated

okay I installed the DREAIMG-RC29 still the same problem no matter what i try it always goes back to this rainbow screen
    the blue led comes on when i hold trackball i can get to recovery mode. I searched all nite last nite I cant figure it out.
    please any help will be great. let me know if i need to post more info

2. n99hockey

So your saying you turned your phone on one day and you got stuck on the bootloader? No custom roms, no custom recoveries?

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. iroc.357

iroc.357 New Member

Ya, that's how it started out and now i have done some reading turns out it was just a stuck button but before i figured that out i downgraded to rc29 thinking i could just update it on my phone with i got it to work again. Little did i know it doesn't work like that. I tried doing update's one at a time but i had icon pop up that looked like a bad memory chip i though i fried my phone but i got it to boot back up but it's version 1.1 and I'm so lost now I'm worried I'm gonna kill this thing lol. Here the info that it says now

DREA100 PVT 32B
    HBOOT-0.95.0000
    CPLD-4
    RADIO-1.22.14.11

Sep 2 2008

Seria 10

And thanks for your reply

5. n99hockey

Sorry but I am quite lost...what is rc29 or 1.1?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Everything Android

6. iroc.357

iroc.357 New Member

1.1 is the firmware version that's on the phone now i need to get it updated to firmware version 1.6