1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

T-Mobile on Sept 23

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by jigyasa, Sep 21, 2008.

1. jigyasa

Bronze

Sep 21, 2008

Sponsored Ad

What do you believe T- Mobile is offering on September 23? Is it a full-fledged Google Android phone? Is it the label release date? I sure hope its the former :)

2. tomandrew

tomandrew New Member

Sep 21, 2008
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. jigyasa

Bronze

Sep 21, 2008
    I read it too. It is confirmed. The gPhone will be available in the USA in October and in the UK in November and Germany in early 2009.

5. dodgyant

dodgyant New Member

Sep 23, 2008
    Thats today! I'm from the UK though, so, as usual we'll have to wait aaagess for it to come to us. I dont think this day has been NEARLY publicised enough as it should have been, to take down the iPhone, I mean, I didn't even know untill I read this thread. I would have expected Google to put something up on their main homepage...

6. attgirl

attgirl New Member

Nov 15, 2008
    It is good that there are many options and that they are working to release in various areas at a closer time frame. I know that it has been frustrating for some people to not be able to get what they while traveling.