1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

The best calculator

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Alkali, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010

Sponsored Ad

Pls which is the best calculator in the Market. I downloaded many yet still not satisfied.

Sent from my Desire HD using Everything Android App

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    What kind are you looking for?
    I have a calculator called Droid48, its a graphic calculator.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    Any one but not scientific. Just one with good features and show me list of all my calc.

Sent from my Desire HD using Everything Android App

5. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
  6. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    Any good RPN calculators in the market? I've been using PCalc on my iPad and love it, but unfortunately, he's not making an Android version :-(

7. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    I see a few listed on App Brain, although I have never used an RPN Calculator
    http://www.appbrain.com/search?q=rpn+calculator

8. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    Well, if you're not an engineering type, you probably don't have a need for RPN. Once you use it however, you never want to go back. Been using RPN and stacks since college and it is just so much easier and faster.

9. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    I haven't heard Reverse Polish Notation mentioned since college. I have fond memories of my HP calculator.

Swyped from my Eris running xtrSense 3.

10. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    My HP15C is still running, almost 30 years after I got it. Use it weekly at least, if not daily. Found an app called PCalc on the iPad that is awesome and uses RPN.

11. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    Did you ever program in Forth? A stack based language. I learned it before I saw C. It ruined me. I still hate C.

Swyped from my Eris running xtrSense 3.

12. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    Dude....I programmed in BASIC, FORTRAN77, and BATCH and most of that was self-taught. I never learned anything OOP and I can't even program "Hello World" in the era of events, triggers, methods, etc.

I can read code fairly well and understand most of it....but programming it.... I leave that to programmers (experts). I just tell 'em what I want <G>

13. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    BTW, appreciated your app list. (hence the thanks)

14. Danish Ajaib

Danish Ajaib New Member

Apr 10, 2014
    Hi, check out "Twist Calculator", it is the best.. search for "TwistCalculator" in the play store..

15. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    You do realize this thread you responded to was 4 years old....right? Guessing you are the clandestine developer of a remarkable app call twist calculator.

16. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    Thanks for the link Steve..