1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

The Droid Library is actually pretty good....

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Crinkko, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Crinkko

Crinkko New Member

Aug 20, 2011

Sponsored Ad

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster here. Just came across The Droid Library recently and thought I'd give it a shot for my Galaxy tab. I signed up, logged into the membership area and was pretty impressed.

You can search for pretty much any eBook, like Harry Potter, the Twilight books, anything. They have a massive range of comic books too, like Superman, Spider-man, X-Men, Manga, Anime, anything. They also have a good range of newspapers, so I get the NY Times on my tab. The format is actually really good.

Anyway, I'm not trying to spam this forum or anything. This is an honest review that I thought I would share. I encourage you to try it if you are looking for eBooks and other written media on your Android devices.

See you guys around

2. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    what are the avg prices for books there?

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Charlie Meyer

Charlie Meyer New Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Once you become a member of The Droid Library, you have unlimited lifetime access to all downloads, and they are yours to keep forever! Why should you have to pay $20 for each individual eBook from sites like Amazon, when you can get unlimited free eBooks from The Droid Library?

5. Keith Bouckley

Keith Bouckley New Member

Nov 9, 2011
    Sorry but can find much better things to spend my $60 on.

Plenty of completely free libraries on web