1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

The G-Phone?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by dodgyant, Sep 23, 2008.

1. dodgyant

dodgyant New Member

Sep 23, 2008

Sponsored Ad

I have found an article about the GPhone here:
    http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2008/09/revealed-htct-m.html

To be honest, design-wise, it is not particularly breathtaking, I expected something a lot more chic and modern.. I am sure many things will change though, before it is actually realeased, I certainly hope so anyway.

2. jigyasa

Bronze

Sep 21, 2008
    As far as my knowledge goes, Android is not device dependant much. I am sure, pretty soon there will be plenty of better looking alternatives to G Phone. :)

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. tomandrew

tomandrew New Member

Sep 21, 2008
    The G phone, as google have said, is more focused on the applications and features to the phone.

It would take something to top Apple's design, and sadly, that something has yet to come.

5. kogama

Bronze

May 16, 2008
    i cant wait to see some more google phones that are released however long thatll be

6. jigyasa

Bronze

Sep 21, 2008
    Beating the Apple's design would be a challenge, particularly so because Google might not be too much into it. It is upto the device developers only to go for it.

7. kogama

Bronze

May 16, 2008
    sure id like a better design but i think whats inside the phone is more important

8. princee18

princee18 New Member

Nov 23, 2008
    I like evrything in gphone. Some people dont like its looks but for me its a complete package and provides provides all the things a today's phone must have.

9. imported_jamesb

imported_jamesb New Member

Dec 8, 2008
    I have read reports that Google has hired a special design firm who is redesignig the G1 phone as many consumers have complained that the design of the current Google phone is not very attractive.