Thinking about jumping into tablet game.

Discussion in 'Android' started by dgray636, Nov 24, 2011.

1. dgray636

dgray636 Member

Need some help though. I am seeing these black Friday deals on tablets, and I am thinking it is time. I like the price on the Xoom through Verizon at $199, but that is with 2 year contract. Nice thing(in sarcastic tone) about the website, is that to view the different data plans for tablets, you have to order one online first. Was wondering what are some of the plans they have are, and would it be worth it? Or should I look for something else, like the Asus Transformer, or something along those lines.
  2. iP5

iP5 Member

At this point I'd look at the Transformer Prime unless you need something with mobile. Course it means skipping three sales. Otherwise one of the Samsungs.
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Member

little late now, but the data plans are $30 for 2GB, $50 for 5 and there's an $80 plan but I didn't look to see what it is
  5. dgray636

dgray636 Member

Yeah, a little late now. My new toy just arrived!

Sent from my Xoom using Everything Android
  6. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Member

Mine's coming on Tuesday hopefully because my local verizon store had 12 and 10 were "spoken for" Wednesday night...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Everything Android
  7. dgray636

dgray636 Member

Did you order online, or in store?

8. dgray636

dgray636 Member

$80 is 10 GB.

9. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Member

I ordered through the store. But they shipped it direct fulfillment because they probably didn't want me to complain that they were holding them for people. Also ordered a 32gb card and an Aegis case (didn't get them from vzw though)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Everything Android