1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking of turning in old phone(s)

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by EQBob, Oct 18, 2015.

1. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007

Sponsored Ad

Verizon doesn't pay a lot, but we've got a S5 and a Note3 that should garner 100 bucks each. Which is enough to consider it.

What's the best way to wipe all data from these phones and ensure that nobody could touch anything that was once on there?

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    Thanks Steve!
    How goes? Seems um....quiet out here....

5. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Quiet is good at this point. Been working on my kitchen remodel since May and am almost done....Finally. Haven't had time for anything else.

Tough project to do alone and on weekends....

Hope you are doing well and feeling well too!

6. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    Doing ok. Both Mothers have been sick (Mine's been in the hospital 13 of the last 18 days) so it's been a whirlwind of flights and taking care of work from afar, etc. Calming down hopefully. Found I have sleep apnea, so now sleeping with a CPAP, which actually helps a LOT with energy levels and feeling rested. All part of life. And I got a promotion, so busier than ever <G>

7. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    Performing a Hard Reset would wipe everything from your device. Try it.

8. EdwardSmith36

EdwardSmith36 New Member

Jan 2, 2016
    I hope by doing factory reset might helped to rease everything that you have.

9. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Stop replying to every older, inactive thread you find. All you are doing is parroting what was said previously.

If you are trying to build up your post count ask yourself why. There is no prize at the end.....

Enough.

10. Angelica

Angelica New Member

Feb 11, 2016