1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Thread Topic

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by JHutson456, Dec 24, 2011.

1. JHutson456

JHutson456 New Member

Nov 30, 2011

Sponsored Ad

Hello,

I've been posting my ROM here for a while now. How do I update the name of the thread to reflect when I update the ROM? It gets updated weekly and I've yet to find an option to change the thread title.

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Only myself or the admin can change thread topic names.

I can do it if you'd like, just send me a PM when and with what.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Everything Android

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. JHutson456

JHutson456 New Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Thank you for the quick response. I'll pm you in a bit. That is a frustrating feature for Devs as we update our work and the thread title is one of the ways we notify people what is new. Just my two cents. Merry Christmas Eve :)

this has been a message from the dead pool.

5. JHutson456

JHutson456 New Member

Nov 30, 2011
    I posted to your profile, couldn't find an actual PM option. You're forum is very different from most I've seen. That's awesome, but it's taking me some time to find stuff. Thanks for the cool looking site though. I did encounter one other thing. I have a pretty good Logcat Tutorial (Here is a link to it from another site, so you can see it) When I tried to post it here it said my post was too long. (said it was over 10k characters, it's aprox. 12k characters) I thought it would be helpful for everyone, but don't know how to post it here.

6. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    OK I will check my profile page...

As far as the length of posts, I will talk to our admin and see what he can do, when asking I will also ask about changing thread titles...

7. JHutson456

JHutson456 New Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Thanks very much, have a Merry Christmas :)

this has been a message from the dead pool.