1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Transition from blackberry to Galaxy S3 - Looking for Email application

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Maria Efthimiou, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Maria Efthimiou

Maria Efthimiou New Member

Oct 30, 2012

Sponsored Ad

Goodmorning to everyone,

I am a new Android user. I used Blackberry before.
    My blackberry when i had configured my business email address as POP3 it downloads all my emails local on the phone, so when i want to search something i can easily did that at all my emails there.
    Now i am trying to find one Android application for my emails at my new phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) with this capability but no luck until now.
    I tried the default email app but it shows only the last 20 lets say emails and if i want to see more i have to scroll down and press "load more" to load 20 more. So if i want to search for one email i have to scroll down a hundred times to load 20-20 emails until i will manage to have them all their.
    I tried also some other applications but every application it has this option for "load more".
    Can anyone help me with any application please? :)

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Have you checked the Settings menu in the email program? There should be many more options for saving the mail including an All setting. Look for the Receive options.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. iP5

iP5
    Bronze

Oct 23, 2010
    Is your business email running on exchange? If so you Exchange email app provides for better integration.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

5. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    If you are using Exchange, touchdown is a phenomenal application with terrific technical support.