1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Trash

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by briancoon, Nov 13, 2008.

1. briancoon

briancoon New Member

Nov 13, 2008

Sponsored Ad

Has anyone heard of not being able to empty trash on the G1 in there email. It does empty on their desktop!

2. ChiBooklover

ChiBooklover New Member

Nov 6, 2008
    I am having that problem. Can't figure it out. Any help out there?

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. attgirl

attgirl New Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Appears to me that there is a problem with people being able to do this. If someone knows how to solve this problem I am sure we would all love to hear about it. thanks

5. princee18

princee18 New Member

Nov 23, 2008
    I read a review in newspaper and there were plenty of people facing such problems. I guess there is some solution for it which i'd also like to know.

6. attgirl

attgirl New Member

Nov 15, 2008
    So I wonder what they are doing about this. Since so many people are having problems with it. I guess it is a programming error or something like that.

7. imported_jamesb

imported_jamesb New Member

Dec 8, 2008
    I am certain that Google will release so patch or update so that this problem gets resolved. Has anyone tried contacting the Google service center as they might be able to offer you some form of assistance.

8. vizionclk430

vizionclk430 New Member

Dec 15, 2008
    I haven't found a way to delete it from the G1 itself but found if you delete it from the actual email account on your computer it will erase it from your inbox since its just a mirror of the account. The solution I found is go thru your emails on your home computer delete everything you don't want then erase your account off of your G1 then re-install it and your trash will be empty and anything you kept will show up in your in box. Now from this point on only delete your messages from your account on a computer and not the G1 but it will still erase it the next time it syncs to you email account. I know its a pain but better than having 100's of emails in your trash until tmobile does a update or somebody makes a app. Hopes this helps