1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Trouble Posting and Replying Using everything Android app

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by chris, Mar 18, 2011.

1. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006

Sponsored Ad

We've resolved the issue with logging into the site. However, there are still some features that are not working on the new site. Most notably the ability to post and reply to threads. These being critical functionality, I am continuing to work with the developers on a quick resolution. As with the login issue, I don't currently have a timetable outside of ASAP.

The login issue was something we could address from the server side. The app might require an update. Either way, we're on it and hope to get it sorted out shortly.

If it ends up being fixed on the server side, there still are plans to push out an update to the app.

I'll keep you updated. Thanks for your patience.

• Like Like x 1
  2. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    This will be resolved with an update to our app. The developers will start work on the updated app as soon as today. I don't have an ETA, but hopefully soon. The initial release will not support PM/Conversation functionality. That will be addressed in yet another update in about a month. As soon as the update is available, I will push it to the Market. There are some nice improvements in the app, but I'll save those for the app announcement. Hang tight, we're slowly getting there.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Received an update, but nothing to report yet. It looks like this week they'll be digging their heels in and getting this completed ASAP. If I had to guess (and I hate doing those sorts of things), I'd say late next week.

As mentioned, it won't support conversations or likes. Those will be added in future releases.

As always, the eA app is free and ad-free for members.(y)

5. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Took much longer than expected, but the update is now live in the Android Market.