1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Updated 2.2 system

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by boog55, Jun 15, 2011.

1. boog55

Bronze

Dec 9, 2010

Sponsored Ad

Ok so i had a message for a new android version and downloaded it- now it runs so slow and my screen is less sensitive and for some reason can't delete my pictures off gallery. They gave me
    new apps like madden 11? I hate this phone now- anyway to go back to old version or do something to make my system faster like it was originally? Deb

Debbie

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Updated my wifes phone last night, didn't notice anything different and she hasn't mentioned anything to me. I am not sure how you could go back to the previous version....
    Couple reboots and battery pulls maybe can get it back in line??

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. boog55

Bronze

Dec 9, 2010
    Let me add to that it is killing my battery life - what do you mean reboots? Turning on and off? About to pullout battery for second time. Something just isn't right now and it sucks!! Thanls

Debbie

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Yea turning it on and off, I just sent my wife a message to see if hers has been acting up.

6. boog55

Bronze

Dec 9, 2010
    okay thanks doing both and it is just not good- i haven't dropped it or anything out of the ordinary. thanks and let me know.

7. boog55

Bronze

Dec 9, 2010
    Will clearing my appear caches help?

Debbie

8. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Couldn't hurt, I suppose.