1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

URGENT: HTC Desire HD won't sync with Exchange calendar

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by IKT-kr, Jan 12, 2011.

1. IKT-kr

IKT-kr New Member

Jan 12, 2011

Sponsored Ad

URGENT: HTC Desire HD won't sync with Exchange calendar

Hello!

I'm in need of urgent help! Our company's CEO's HTC Desire HD will not sync with the Exchange calendar at all. Mail and contacts are synced normally.

We're using the phone's Exchange Active Sync soultion and every info we've put in is correct (server adress, domain, etc.).

Does anyone have any hints on what the problem could be? I've read somewhere that recurring events with no end-date reads as a corrupt file and stops the entire calendar sync. All the recurring events' has got an end date, so I don't think that's the problem!

I'd really appriciate help! Thanks in advance!

2. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Look at a program for the phone called Touchdown mail...

Sent from my Droid using Everything Android App

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
  5. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    ^^^THANK YOU!!!^^^

Sent from my Droid using Everything Android App

6. sulster

Bronze

Nov 17, 2006
    Not sure if this is the issue or not, but I can't use mail.mycompany.com/exchange which is the supposed thing to put in. I have to actually use 12.34.45.78 (the IP address).

Always have had to use this workaround for all the "smart"phones I have owned. Also, be sure that your company requires that SSL be checked.