1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Verizon Wireless Online, Fast Shipping

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by chris, Nov 6, 2009.

1. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006

Sponsored Ad

Wow, ordered just a few hours ago and my Droid already shipped. Not only did I get a Fedex tracking number, but it works too. Shipping Fedex, probably won't be here until Monday.:dft006:unhappy

2. connnie

Bronze

Nov 6, 2009
    Hey Chris, jumped over here from iphone forums to scope out info for my hubby. We ordered his Droid on VZW website last night. This morning there was a Fed-Ex tracking email. His phone will be here Monday too. What really sucks is that the phone is sitting at the Fed Ex holding location 3 cities away from us! Come on, just deliver it early instead of holding it until Monday:dft005:frazzled !

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    My shipping out of Pennsylvania (next city over), so I'd probably have it tomorrow if it weren't a Saturday. It's telling me November 10th, but I don't believe that. I expect to see it on my doorstep Monday.

5. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Oh and thanks for coming over here. :dft012:wink

6. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Doorbell rings early this morning and I spot a Fedex truck outside my house. I thought it was the Droid, but ended up being something else.:dft006:unhappy

Tracking says it left PA yesterday. Maybe the Fedex truck will circle back sometime today. If not, then I'll have to wait until Monday.

7. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Fedex hasn't updated their tracking info since Friday when the Droid made it's way to Jersey. PA to NY shouldn't take longer than Friday to Monday. :016:upset Getting worried it won't be here until tomorrow.

8. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    Yeah thats the reason i try not to ever order a phone online. The one time I did it i got lucky it got there next day when I ordered my saga since it wasnt sold in stores, im so happy I got my droid pre-ordered and on release day :dft003:cool such a good weekend messing around with it :)